Saturday, September 25, 2010

EDLD 5363 Personal Video Project

I used iMovie and my personal photo collection to create this video about my dad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aJEGco5Ea8

This project was challenging but fun. iMovie made the actual making of my movie project very easy. However, it was challenging because there are so many stories I wanted to tell about my dad. It was difficult to chose the right one. There are hundreds of photos to look through and again it was very difficult to choose the best ones to tell his story. It was also difficult to tell his story, because in November 1999, dad passed away, so combing through all of my memories of him was an emotional roller coaster, I laughed and and cried.

The fun part of this project was sharing it with my family. They were surprised, interested and also emotional. I plan to use this experience to create more family memories to share, what better way to share all the photos that I have collected over the years?!

No comments:

Post a Comment