Monday, September 6, 2010

Web Conference 9/6/10

I am behind a little on my web conference blog. It has been very difficult to get in to the conferences. Much of the time we are having trouble hearing, lots of echoing and delay in the audio, sometimes no audio. Users are having trouble muting their microphones. At times there are some interesting questions typed on the chat, students are great about adding their thoughts and ideas. Our professor, Dr. Abernathy also tries to help clarify questions. At times however, questions are repeated over and over, which gets a little stressful for all. With over 300 students in the class and only allowing 25-30 in the conference I fear many are left out, as I have been a couple times. The link to recorded sessions are somewhat helpful, but sometimes are not available. I think this post is pretty negative, sorry, but I think some sort of section schedule or grouping might help? I'm not sure how it works on the other end of things, but I hope it can be improved in the future, because I do enjoy communicating with others connected to this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment